Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Percona Live Amsterdam - September 21-23, 2015

PL EuropeLogo FullInv CMYK Final Horiz EMAIL

I am attending Percona Live Amsterdam 2015 on September 21-23, 2015.

I will be on stage three times:

My first talk is a topic that has ben among my favorites for long time: I published an article about it in 2001, and several more in the years to come.

The second one is a summary of what I have written recently about replication technologies.

The lightning talks are a collection of 5-minutes long talks that are presented by different speakers. For the first time, the LT are held in a separate room instead of being attached to one of the community events. It will be fun!


Percona has just released a mobile app for the conference for both iOS and Android. With it, it is possible to set a personalized schedule, follow the show more closely, and get in touch with other attendees. It is a very good addition!

There is much to watch at the conference, and I look forward to seeing the latest innovation in the field. I will miss some very interesting talks because they are at the same time as mine (!!) but I hope I will catch up with the speakers in the conference hall.

No comments: